Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BUSSINES COLLABORATION



Dear friend

It will be a surprise for you to receive this mail
I am Mr kari mahed, the director of the account & auditing dept, at the African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.5m us dollars out from (ADB) into your bank account in your country as the real next of kin to our foreign client who died on a sudden motor accident along Togo road on his way back to Burkina Faso with his entire family his wife and his only child on 6th Nov. 2003.

Pls i need urgent transfer of this fund to enable me and my family come down to meet you in your country for my own shear from the total amount with you according to the percentage and also invest with you if your country is good for both of us to make and establishment with the fund when the fund enter into your bank account
(1)Age...............
(2)Residential adress.....
(3) occupation...............
(4)private telephone...........

I am waiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks
Mr Kari Mahed.
African Development Bank
(ADB) Burkina Faso.

0 comments: